Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the link to the build thread with a few current pics and the major features listed below...what a great project and we're just starting to enjoy the van on its first cross-country trip this month! Only major things left I have planned are a VC lift with Bilstein struts and shocks, roof ladder, Fortin remote start, and bug screens once the warm weather gets here!
  • 2021 159” 3500
  • 9kw Big Battery lithium power
  • 680w solar panels
  • 70a Victron MPPT solar controller
  • 2 ea 30a Victron Orion B2B chargers
  • 3000w Victron inverter/charger
  • 28-gallon fresh water tank over passenger rear wheel well (NWC)
  • 7-gallon grey water tank (under sink)
  • Thinsulate, Reflectex, minicell, and XPS insulation everywhere
  • 4-gallon Eccotemp hot water heater
  • Hot/cold outdoor shower by rear door
  • Microwave
  • Vitrifrigo refrigerator
  • Induction cooktop
  • Filtered drinking water faucet
  • Orion stealth rook rack
  • Fiamma awning
  • Digital rear view mirror
  • DIY power adjustable bed with each corner independently controlled
  • Pit-bill trailer restraint system to secure one motorcycle in the "garage"
  • Dual mountain bike mounts with separate wheel storage
  • Motion windows (sliding door, behind driver, rear doors)
  • Maxxair fan
  • UndermountAC ~18k BTU 12-volt AC
  • Espar B4 heater
  • 360-degree external security cameras
  • Side and rear flood lights controllable from either driver position (factory rear fan switch) or bed
  • Thule retractable step for sliding door
  • LVT floor with rubber diamond plate covering garage and step above heater & between front seats
  • Lokari inner fender liners
  • BFG 25/70r17 KO2 tires
  • Black Rhino Havasu wheels
  • Front and rear Sumo springs
  • Rough Country 50" roof bar controlled with Aux2 switch
  • Rough Country pencil beams on brush bar controlled with Aux1 switch
  • Steelcraft brush bar
  • C-head composting toilet
  • Composite roof deck
  • 3/4" BB subfloor and cabinets
  • Stained T&G ceiling
  • Shiplap walls
  • Seelevel tank monitoring
  • Lagun table
  • Weboost OTR cellular signal booster with foldable antenna and dedicated wifi hotspot
  • ~8800 lbs with one mountain bike and no motorcycle, so heavy! Also ~11 mpg! ;-(
Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Window

Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Cloud

Sky Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Solar panel Solar power Hood Solar energy Plant

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Vehicle White Cloud Van Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a beautiful beast...what is the GVWR on the door tag? Also would like to know more about the Lokari inner liners!
Door tag says 4285 max passengers and cargo. I believe the GVWR is 9350 (this is a 3500), so I’m right at the limit with just enough room for 5-600 pounds of the motorcycle, ramps, gear, etc. instead of the mountain bike and other miscellaneous stuff.

The Lokari liners were easy to install and seem great so far…I’ve never had any vehicle that didn’t have any protection inside the wheel wells against rocks, etc., so those were one of the first things I ordered. They were easy to trim and fit very well. They took a few weeks to arrive from Germany but I wasn’t in a rush.

·
Registered
2020 RAM ProMaster 1500 LR 118"
358 Posts
Door tag says 4285 max passengers and cargo. I believe the GVWR is 9350 (this is a 3500), so I’m right at the limit with just enough room for 5-600 pounds of the motorcycle, ramps, gear, etc. instead of the mountain bike and other miscellaneous stuff.

The Lokari liners were easy to install and seem great so far…I’ve never had any vehicle that didn’t have any protection inside the wheel wells against rocks, etc., so those were one of the first things I ordered. They were easy to trim and fit very well. They took a few weeks to arrive from Germany but I wasn’t in a rush.
Thanks for your response! Do you have any photos of the liners prior or during install?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your response! Do you have any photos of the liners prior or during install?
These are the only two pictures of the first liner I installed in the rear. I ended up trimming the miniature mud flaps that were built in to the liners. The material is easy to work with, cut, etc.
Automotive tire Tire Wheel Tread Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2020 RAM ProMaster 1500 LR 118"
358 Posts
These are the only two pictures of the first liner I installed in the rear. I ended up trimming the miniature mud flaps that were built in to the liners. The material is easy to work with, cut, etc.
Sweet, thanks again!

They appear rigid, are they?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts