Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the part numbers for seat risers. I read somewhere that the swivel riser was cut down but you will have to confirm. Most dealers will not know any thing more than what you can read online. The price is right for the swivel and standard that you can order one and have it chopped at a weld shop.
68240434AA
68240437AA
68240429AA
CONFIRM BEFORE YOU ORDER

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I began to research this to buy the riser for the swivel factory seat. Here are the Mopar diagrams for the seats with the swivel showing in one of them. Note the base for the swivel seat SEEMS lower but as KilWerBzz says.... Confirm!

STANDARD SEAT

SWIVEL SEAT

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said confirm that it is the correct riser. The site I was at had the same pic for all riser. I'll edit out seat type and just leave part number.
I began to research this to buy the riser for the swivel factory seat and I think you MIGHT have the numbers for the swivel and standard bases reversed. Help me so I don't order the wrong one!

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Take a good look at those pictures some mods may have to be made for a standard seat to fit. That's a good price for the riser, first search will always show your lowest price. And as more people search the higher the price will go. As it is now the price for the first page has gone up and showing double from what my first search showed. But I'm used to searching page 5

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone found a good, reasonable solution to the swivel seat problem ? Has anyone confirmed that you can order this part (the swivel base) and if so , if it actually IS lower? the dealers I talk to can't seem to get teh info for certain.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have factory swivel seats and my risers are lower than the lowered risers you can buy. At least from the measurements that I have found on here of the eurovan seat lowered risers. I can measure my risers in front and back if anyone is curious.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I would be interested in knowing if the origional seat will fit the lowered factory seat bases. I posted a diagram of the lowered base from Sportscraft which would fit the origional seat. I’ll repost it here and perhaps you could measure the bolt positions, width and length on your base in the same way I did in this diagram and post back the results? You would not need to remove the seat to do that and get close. My measurments of the origional base are hand written in. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
The bolt pattern for riser to floor is the same (obviously)
The bolt pattern riser to seat is not even close 215 instead of your 385 and 280 to your 410
The riser height in rear is 150 compared to 260
The riser height front is 100 compared to 205

The riser is way lower then this one. I would get one of the factory swivel risers and make an adapter plate before I would buy one of these or lower an OEM riser. Just my opinion. Good luck to you either way you choice should work. I was actually thinking about lowering my risers even further down. I already don't get a tool tray from the factory they actually zip tied the jack and tool kit to the back of drivers seat. It will be moved to a better place soon

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I won’t be ordering the factory lowered base as it is clear it does not fit the normal seat nor will it fit the Sportscraft swivel. I appreciate your answer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts