1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
104 Posts
The live stream seems to be done now from that link. You say there is a custom Promster at SEMA? Can you find any pictures? I'm very interested.

·
Registered
166 Posts
you can rewatch the live stream...

heres screen shots

It was billed as a premier race support vehicle, you should see the little cinque cento the Promaster has on its trailer...

·
Registered
363 Posts

heres screen shots

It was billed as a premier race support vehicle, you should see the little cinque cento the Promaster has on its trailer...
that is badass. it looks tacky but I love what they did to the interior. I doubt many people will go for the bigger and higher priced MOPAR accessories, they'll probably settle for something cheap that's still just as good. Since it's Mopar, they will charge more.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The live stream seems to be done now from that link. You say there is a custom Promster at SEMA? Can you find any pictures? I'm very interested.
The link works. You need to press play in the middle of the recon screen it takes about 1 minute for the show to start. Just tried it.

·
Administrator
251 Posts

heres screen shots

I can understand the racce support platform using the Promaster but the Fiat 500 is a little too small for my liking its not a bad car but still. If it was Charger on the other hand that would have been better to show off the tow capacity.

One of the many ways to use the promaster. Looks good.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I can understand the racce support platform using the Promaster but the Fiat 500 is a little too small for my liking its not a bad car but still. If it was Charger on the other hand that would have been better to show off the tow capacity.

One of the many ways to use the promaster. Looks good.
I think the difference was that if a Challenger was used its parts are bigger than the little 500, it would of made the interior of the Promaster Mobile Garage seem cramped, which I guess is opposite of the point.

I agree, it would of been nice to see a Challenger on there but maybe Chrysler was alluding to the Promasters Italian heritage ;)

how come there was no mopar equipped Ferraris ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts