Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What was the size of the extruded aluminum you used for the bed frame build?
I used 80/20's 15 series profile which is 1.5" x 1.5". The 10 series would PROBABLY be enough (with more vertical support), but I read some comparisons between the load bearing capacity of 5/16" carriage bolts (used in 15 series) vs 1/4" (used in 10 series) and decided to go with the 15. The thicker profile is bombproof even at 72" spans, and saves a lot of space overall IMO.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Installed the kitchen wall, the backsplash and the wired up 4plex AC outlet. Wall goes into concrete screw anchors inserted into furring blocks cut on an angle to the wall. As such, everything can be removed and reattached as many times as desired.

Also got the fridge drawer installed. havent done the face yet. Will show some detail shots soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Protected and labeled our wire runs. Nerding out pretty good with my new label maker. I've labeled runs in every conceivable place that a panel or wall could be removed so there's no doubt as to which wires are which.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
I suggest you wrap some clear packing tape around those white labels and tubes to make sure the labels don't fall off.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not the absolute MOST pro cabinetry and drawer job on this forum, but here she is. Van progress has slowed recently while I've been working on a finicky carb on my newly acquired 1978 Yamaha SR500 moto but we will pick up the pace this weekend when the sink arrives.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts