Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning a very loud continuous beeping started in my dash. No dash lights to indicate what it might be and it comes and goes randomly. It is different then the seat-belt chime. Any information or link to where this might of been discussed would be grateful, its is very loud and i am unable to find any information relating. 2018 136 WB

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I feel i would of noticed it.. i have never even used the E break yet, is there a way it can just engage on its own ?
Doubtful, its a big mechanical lever on the side of your seat, its not like modern cars which have electric automatic ones.

·
Super Moderator
10,179 Posts
Actually, although I never use it, it has become slightly engaged unknowingly On occasion and causes my dash light to come on. Probably catches on my pants as I’m getting in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doubtful, its a big mechanical lever on the side of your seat, its not like modern cars which have electric automatic ones.
Actually, although I never use it, it has become slightly engaged unknowingly On occasion and causes my dash light to come on. Probably catches on my pants as I’m getting in.
It was the E-break , i have no idea how it was engaged , weird enough it did not move enough to engage the dash , but just enough to beep loud as **** in and out lol.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
If you weren't feeling a difference driving then hopefully it was just the sensor going off and not actually the Ebrake dragging

1 - 10 of 10 Posts