Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the new van but have one problem. On my van the mirrors are the extended ones that should be on cube vans. They stick out so far that there have been several near misses. I called dealership truck is 3 months old with 7000 kms. to see about ordering the mirrors that are tighter to the truck. I was quoted 333 $ for drivers and 825$ for the passenger side????? CRAZY??? They are heated and have turn signal but how is the passenger side so much more expensive... Anybody want to trade ???? Any suggestions. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I tried to post a similar question from my phone the other night but it never showed up. I was wondering if it is possible to retrofit the power folding mirrors to a van that came with the wide extended mirrors. Well, anything is possible, but is it feasible is the real question….

Anyone look into this yet? Anyone have a door panel off and notice if the wiring harness is already there?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I thought I could just upgrade but, my dealer looked and found there was no wiring harness.....:(

This link was posted on this forum as a good parts supplier http://stores.revolutionparts.com/stevewhiteparts.com/ you might want to give them a shout. I called them to see if I could buy a swivel seat but, It was not available yet. They were super helpful and spent a lot of time searching on my behalf.

Hope you folks find a wiring harness preinstalled in your PM

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts