Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share my experience with the group. The very first thing that got broken in my all new ProMaster 2500 was driver side mirror turn signal lens. It still worked, but clear lens was completely gone. After doing a bit of "googling" I found that RAM part was ether not available, or came with the entire mirror assembly attached. I did find an item on eBay that looked right, was not OEM, but at $27.50 shipped worth a try.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222842159158?ViewItem=&vxp=mtr&item=222842159158

It was an easy install, pop mirror off (rotate upward and pull with both hands, it just snaps off). Two screws hold the turn signal assembly, and bulb is a turn fit with a rubber gasket. The entire ordeal took 10 minutes.

Notes on eBay item; you get both sides, R and L assemblies. They are marked as Fiat Ducato, not RAM. Amber bulb works fine, but unlike OEM these have an amber lens inside the clear enclosure - so regular bulbs would work too. The look is a little different, but I decided not to swap the other side - close enough.

Lesson is to fold mirrors when parking on the street...

·
Registered
810 Posts
do you think that you could do a cell phone video of you 'popping off' that mirror? I just cannot visually grasp what you have described. Great info! thhanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts