Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Four long time forum members (KOV, RD, & MsNomer & MrNomer) and two new members HikerSteve & wife LexusLinda got together at my humble abode yesterday to sample Indian food and discuss our vans. Steve showed off his almost new, bare naked, '18 2500 136 HT causing us all to marvel at how clean and fresh it looked!

Good to see everyone and thanks for dropping by.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
And Jack the travel’n JRT! Great new members, HikerSteve and Lexuslinda. Welcome.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
We old-timers were also looking at the hundreds and hundreds of holes in Steve's new van and remembering how excited we were facing the challenge of covering them. We were pleased to give Steve the opportunity to "fondle" :eek:>:D some possibilities.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Without giving too much away about the new members I expect HikerSteve to instal a built up set of Lithium batteries and BMS. He has experience in this area and plans to move the van most days when traveling so he is pondering his electrical recharge and usage. I am looking forward to his adding to the knowledge base.
ProEddie, we did miss you and the Ms.
For anyone else within driving distance we want you all to know this was a hastily arranged meeting and there was no way we could invite you all. That being said we really enjoy the personal time with other members and some sort of New England summer meet up would be fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts