Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
So, I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats
I am now! Did you buy or are you still looking? I am also searching for a van with very specific options. It is very helpful to look at the window sticker for the advertised van. I have figured out that you can almost always find the window sticker on the dealers inventory listing as linked through the ramtruck.com web site. Go to the Find a Dealer tab in ramtruck.com and enter the zip or city of the dealer advertising the truck on carguru or autotrader, etc. You will see a list of dealers in that area - find your dealer. Then click on View Dealer Inventory for that dealer. Then it is a matter of using the filters to show just Promasters and locating the one you saw advertised. Not all, but most of the dealers have a link for the window sticker for each truck. Easy then to see if it has the convenience group, which includes the shelf, 6 way seats, power folding mirrors or just wide mirrors, and so on. Sorry if this is common knowledge, but based on the questions regarding shelves and seats, thought I'd share my process.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Actually about to hit the hay in a hotel 5 hrs from home. Going to a dealer at 8am.
Found a dark gray 2500 high roof with 6 way heated driver/pass seats and the convenience group (overhead bin), pwr/heated mirrors, rear windows and a few other doodads.
They are at $36k and say that's the lowest they can go. MSRP was $41k and change.
But everyone knows that's meaningless.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It's done.
I own a promaster.
I'm officially part of this madness.
Lotta driving And little sleep the last 2 days.
I'll go out tomorrow and learn how to use the radio and figure how the rest of the doohickeys work.
First order of business is get the entire underside coated with fluid film or something similar.
Won't be long before the weather turns.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I snapped a few at home Depot earlier today to send to a friend.
I kinda figured I'd wait for the build to take a bunch.

........ I'm hitting the insert image icon and nothing is happening.
I'll close out and come back and try it again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ah, you got rear windows! Also, it's my favorite color: "not white" (not that there's anything wrong with white) LOLs

21 - 28 of 28 Posts