Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vanlife Diaries and Gnomad Home are hosting the 1st ever Missouri gathering.

When: May 18th-20th, 2018
Where: Mark Twain National Forest, Slabtown, Missouri. (1hr South of Rolla)
Cost: Dependent of # of vehicles/people.

See www.vanlife.com/au or www.gnomadhome.com for more info and registration

They'll have porta-potties on site.
No electric, no water, no generators.

No potable water on site.

Raffle for giveaways, and pot luck on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
7,004 Posts
I expect I will still be in Williston VT remodeling a house to Flip.

Hey CES you nearby and have done work on your van for me to praise? Anyone else on the West coast of VT with a conversion I can admire! Wanta stop for a brew some afternoon? PM?

·
Registered
36 Posts
RD... I've done a bit of work, but not much worthy of praise. Williston is close enough for getting a beer. How long are you going to be there?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Recap of the 1st Mid-West Gathering- I'd give it two thumbs up! We had 100+ vans and even with some weather surprises the event turned out great. We had a good mixture of ProMasters, Sprinters and Transits along with every other type of minvan, van. The community was very open eager to show off their build and share ideas. The potluck dinner was great and was timed well as we had to do a quick clean up due to a brief hail storm. They had a open Q&A and it helped many newbies ask the tough but common questions and allowed the full-timers to share their wisdom without coming off as "know it all's". The behavior of the group was great and had no issues with music or other items. Will post a few pics later today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts