Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wifey and I decided, after seeing MsNomer's van back in Oct that "our" (My) xmas present this year would be...

I sold my old cheap table saw when we left Florida back in March. (I couldn't fit it on the moving truck).

Maybe I'll get a dado blade in my stocking....

Reactions: jessep

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
ENVY! Wow delta has come a long way from my 1970’s “portable” contractor’s saw. That thing is a monster to move, cast iron and steel everywhere and a bit underpowered with 1.5 hp and a simple steel fence and miter gauge. (PM me $150 its yours) As a small contractor (with a friend) we bought a Bosch 4100 which at first I thought was a joke but came to love that little table saw. Nothing beats a Powermatic with 6 feet of out-feed, micro-fence, 3 feet of side table and 5hp. Ahh for the room for that!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, based on the video's I've watched and the instruction manual, it's going to take me a while to put it together and tune it.

It might be a while before I get to start cutting

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ENVY! Wow delta has come a long way from my 1970’s “portable” contractor’s saw. That thing is a monster to move, cast iron and steel everywhere and a bit underpowered with 1.5 hp and a simple steel fence and miter gauge. (PM me $150 its yours) As a small contractor (with a friend) we bought a Bosch 4100 which at first I thought was a joke but came to love that little table saw. Nothing beats a Powermatic with 6 feet of out-feed, micro-fence, 3 feet of side table and 5hp. Ahh for the room for that!
I saw some of those $2000 - $5000 setups and drooled, but oh well, this will do for now and hopefully for the rest of my life.

Reactions: RDinNHandAZ
1 - 5 of 5 Posts