Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,071 Posts
It's a Chinese window. Alibaba, Aliexpress
Quality unknown
I think I priced similar ones and determined that Arctic Tern were price competitive.

·
Registered
2018 Promaster 2500 159" High Roof
19 Posts
I looked at those Maygood ones as well. They do seem similar to the Artic Terns, and in fact I kind of liked the design a bit better because the sides are flush instead of showing the screen/shade rollers top and bottom. In the end, I ended up going with the Artic Terns due to more size options, being a USA company, and having heard good success stories. I'm glad I did! High quality, and I love the features (dual-pane, integrated blind/screen). Now that winter is here, the dual-pane is really working its magic and keeping the van warm. I went with 3 windows in total. 2 are on driver side. The one that is directly behind the driver seat is 450 x 1100--that's where I have a sofa. The other on the driver side is in the back at the head of the bed and is 300 x 700. My 3rd window is at the foot of the bed in the back on the passenger side--that's also 450 x 1100. All of them are in the 24-34mm wall thickness. Here are my install videos, in case you find them helpful => Arctic Tern Install in RAM ProMaster

I was on the fence about putting one in the back on the slider side of the van due to being concerned about forgetting it was open when opening the slider would result it taking out the window! However, I came up with a solution for that to keep the slider from fully opening. Will post that video shortly, as soon as done editing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts