Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just a tip on your install. Put a light very close the the fan if you remove the screen and turn just that light on and within minutes all the bugs that got in the van throughout the day will be sucked out and youll have a bug free night.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a tip on your install. Put a light very close the the fan if you remove the screen and turn just that light on and within minutes all the bugs that got in the van throughout the day will be sucked out and youll have a bug free night.
Great idea :D , on a side note , after 2 months with my PM , i found a second glove box on top of dash lol >:D

·
Registered
468 Posts
And for what its worth I'm not sure if the model you are getting has this feature but I love the thermostat feature on my maxx air 7500k I have it set at 82* all the time and leave one of my window open and it never gets hot in the van.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would suggest looking around for a better price... I got the 4500 (10 speed, power lift, smaller footprint, no rain shield just a sensor to close it in the rain) for less at Camping World...
I wanted the rain shield , something about the rainy pacific north west :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts