Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First shake down cruise to norther New Mexici - Red River, Taos, Rio Grande Gorge, Abiquiu, Jemez Springs, Santa Fe.

The road up to Cabresto Lake was rougher than I thought I would take this thing.

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Nice job but why do all your images open up surrounded by ads? I use postimage and I don't ever see adverts. Maybe you just have to start an account or something?

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
I'm talking about when you open up his postimg photos. They open up in another window filled with ads instead of just the image. My images on posting don't do that they either show up in post or if you click on them they open up in an adv free postimg page depending on how you link to them. I've never seen adv on any of my image hosted by postimg.

I think El Guapo needs to just select the "direct link" code and them put it in brackets like this

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Who are those odd people and especially those two guys in the middle with the matching “newsboy” hats??

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
Some strange group I met up with while camping last month - who knows what they were doing there?

·
Registered
351 Posts
New Mexico ROCKS!!!

Hope you're enjoying your trip! Stay in the higher elevations for now. It's hot as **** down below 6000'.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're down in Abiquiu now where it's 100 during the day, but it's dry so still a lot better than home. At night it's nice and cool.

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,708 Posts
... who knows what they were doing there?
Swatting flies! Nice campground... not many 'skitos, but...

(I'd go back again. Enjoyed our get together)... next time in CT... we don't let our 'skitos & flies "live free" :D

El G,

Nice pics... looks like you've got the camping thing down!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes it is. I've been visiting that area since I was a kid. I was looking at properties in Angel Fire a couple years ago and am still thinking about buying something there. My youngest kid graduates high school in three years and I'd like to maybe move to that area, at least part time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts