Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Promaster 2500 159 HT Gasser
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else still waiting on Eurocamper to take orders for the lowered bases? They just moved the availability date out to April after having it marked as March for the last 4-5 weeks. No orders are being taken, just a waiting list.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Yep, it's pretty common. I had to wait a few months until I got an email saying they are back in stock. When you get the email, order fast as they were out of stock in a few days again.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
i had to wait a few weeks but once they arrived and were installed it was all worth it!
My DW is a tad vertically challenged so having the seats at stock height and swivels was needed.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Went the git it done route and had a young man I know fabricate a lower base out of both of mine. Took 2.25 inches out. I am so happy and have an extra $400 in my bank account. Only took a little over two hours

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
I ordered the passenger swivel and lowering base in January, expecting shipment in February; however, the shipment date has been pushed back 3 times. I am now expecting them in May...we'll see if that actually happens...frustrating.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Something does not sound right on your bases. I was on the waiting list, got an email a month ago, tried to order 25 minutes after I got the email, was out of stock by then, sent an email about it, they responded that they sold out in about 20 minutes and hope to get more in May.

SO, why did they not fulfill your JANUARY order?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Something does not sound right on your bases. I was on the waiting list, got an email a month ago, tried to order 25 minutes after I got the email, was out of stock by then, sent an email about it, they responded that they sold out in about 20 minutes and hope to get more in May.

SO, why did they not fulfill your JANUARY order?
I just got the email today that they are now further delayed until June..... Here is what they said: "Thank you again for your pre order for the Promaster seat swivel and low. The Promaster swivels are not going to be on this current shipment that is due in the next few days. They will be available again, but they are now due in June. We can offer you a 5% discount off of the swivel and low base price, which we will refund back to you if you choose to continue to wait. We will continue to hold your place in line. No response is needed to keep the order active and receive the 5% off.

We can also cancel your pre order, refund you in full, and offer you a 5% discount off your next order as a thank you for being so patient. We really appreciate your business. "

What a gross disappointment. Were you trying to order the driver's side or the passenger? I ordered the passenger....

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
All this makes me chuckle because a couple of years ago we tried to do a bulk order for lowered bases as none of the sellers wanted to carry them. Their reason? There would not be enough of a market to make it pay! We dealt with the SwivelsRUs guys. Even when we agreed to buy 35 of them and warehouse them and resell them ourselves they dropped out from their initial commitment. Now they sell so fast they cannot be kept in stock! To Eurocampers credit they did go ahead and offer them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts