Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
112 Posts
If I was doing it again I would have taken less out of the front (2.5" not 3"), cut the back at 3" to create a little tilt for the passenger. The 6 way drivers seat was good with 3" front and back.
Wait - if you lower the rear more than the frront, wouldn’t the seat tilt forward when swiveled?

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Wait - if you lower the rear more than the frront, wouldn’t the seat tilt forward when swiveled?
I already spaced the front up 1/4". When facing forward it is too flat, when swiveled it tilts back, less flat. I would give up 1/4" tilt to have it less flat when facing front. Personal preference ymmv.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heads up if you are in Colorado, Denver area I had a local welder Innovative Welding Solutions LLC in Wheat Ridge Innovative Welding Solutions, LLC cut mine for $100 per seat. He also guaranteed the work for life. Here are some photos of the finished product. He painted them too. Came out great. My wife's feat touch the ground again with the CTA swivels.

IMG_1554.jpg IMG_1553.jpg IMG_1552.jpg IMG_1557.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heads up if you are in Colorado, Denver area I had a local welder Innovative Welding Solutions LLC in Wheat Ridge Innovative Welding Solutions, LLC cut mine for $100 per seat. He also guaranteed the work for life. Here are some photos of the finished product. He painted them too. Came out great. My wife's feat touch the ground again with the CTA swivels.

View attachment 65161 View attachment 65162 View attachment 65163 View attachment 65164
Those look great and I’m in Colorado, might have to take advantage! Does anyone know if this will cause any problems with 1. Insurance in an accident and 2. With getting title transferred to an RV? I’ve heard you can fail inspection if this is done.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts