Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Ram Promaster will be available in 1 low roof option and 3 high roof options. Which do you guys plan on getting and why?

1500 Low Roof
$28,630

1500 High Roof
$30,520

2500 High Roof
$31,520

3500 High Roof
$35,350

·
Registered
24 Posts
I plan to get the 3500 High Roof, the more space the better. The prices levels aren't that high. With monthly installments, the difference would be negligible.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm actually not too sure. I don't get the point of high roof. I doubt I will be using the space above my head. I usually transport items no bigger than TV and computer boxes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The height is a huge advantage who use a rack in the back for supplies. ending up in more carrying spaces when traveling around with tools. and you could stack up your supplies freeing up more space.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like how Dodge is giving us options whether for a low or high roof. You could see some of us here have different needs from the promaster. The difference in cost isn't too much. Well it shouldn't be anyways.

·
Registered
386 Posts
It just comes down to if you need that extra clearance. I'd imagine the disadvantage apart from price is the convenience of underpass clearance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
carryon
Ram Promaster Forum
We’re a community forum dedicated to Promaster enthusiasts to discuss mods, camper conversions, diesel, fuel economy, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing