Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the beginning stages of pulling together all the information in order to successfully buy the right van for conversion and full time living.
One month ago I knew absolutley nothing about cargo vans, van conversions or the full time van lifestyle. I have literally consumed 100's of hours of YouTube videos, blogs and posts on forums such as this.
Lots of great information on the subject and unfortunately lots of controversial subjects. Nothing in life appears to be straight forward.
Let the journey begin

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome Steve, ask before committing to those things as there is much BAD information out there and MUCH less here as many of the posters have a lot of experience. We don’t agree on everything but consensus has formed on lots of stuff here and that is a good thing. We have Threads on plans, insulation, windows, vents, AC, solar, wiring, seats and swivels, etc.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RD for all the information you have provided. I'm sure I have read most of your posts.
I have found a wealth of information here and certainly have become a regular visitor.
Hope to have a thread about my build one day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts