Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Jeff. I too bought a Nissan. It's an NV200. I am on the "other" forum under the name "TZZZZT".
Hopefully will be ordering the face lifted ProMaster when it becomes available.

·
Super Moderator
723 Posts
Hi guys,

Applied for the job and got it, but the truth is, I believe in very moderate moderation. I mean, we are all adults and kind-hearted people here, very capable of self-moderation. I also think that an over zealous moderator can kill the spirit a forum.

But if you see spam, offensive material or something that bothers you, don't hesitate to PM me, will do my best to keep everybody happy here.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Hi guys,

Applied for the job and got it, but the truth is, I believe in very moderate moderation. I mean, we are all adults and kind-hearted people here, very capable of self-moderation. I also think that an over zealous moderator can kill the spirit a forum.

But if you see spam, offensive material or something that bothers you, don't hesitate to PM me, will do my best to keep everybody happy here.

Cheers!
Hey GuyT Congrats, perfect man for the job.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
just a suggestion...........

the Sprinter forum has a very similar layout as here, but included there is a button at the bottom right of each post is a "THANKS" button.

this way people can thank the poster for whatever info was posted.

As someone who logs on at least daily and using the "new posts" selection, i find it tiresome to read the many inane comments such as : "i agree" "me too" "way to go" , etc. and a waste of time.

i believe the "thanks" button eliminates most of this clutter, and is used frequently on other forums.

just a suggestion..................

·
Registered
654 Posts
I would volunteer, but I am still waiting for the new headlight arrangement before I purchase. It would be disengenuous to be a site mod without a PM!

I agree on the 'thank you' button, or similar.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi guys,

Cheers!

Perfect man for the job! Congrats GuyT!

anyway check this out, 0.25inch thick rubber matt from inlad trucking for 290$ and a sheet of playwood make a pretty dang good floor.

Attachments

·
Administrator
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just a suggestion...........

the Sprinter forum has a very similar layout as here, but included there is a button at the bottom right of each post is a "THANKS" button.

this way people can thank the poster for whatever info was posted.

As someone who logs on at least daily and using the "new posts" selection, i find it tiresome to read the many inane comments such as : "i agree" "me too" "way to go" , etc. and a waste of time.

i believe the "thanks" button eliminates most of this clutter, and is used frequently on other forums.

just a suggestion..................
I have a ticket in to try and get this installed.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 - 20 of 36 Posts