Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my previous cars have used WeatherTech's solutions, and I have no issues with them.

However, I can't seem to find any solutions where the Promaster City SLT Model (Tradesman, without any rear seats) is fully lined.

Any information would be most appreciated. I just bought my first one, and I want to get it wrapped and lined before I start piling cargo into the vehicle.

Also: What wall solutions are there for protection (no shelves) - I'm stacking 26 pound corrugated boxes, booth / tent equipment and moving boxes into my PMC

·
Registered
174 Posts
Stall mat works perfect

We purchased a horse stall mat from a feed/farm supply store. Cost about $40 and does an amazing job of making a quieter ride. Nothing slides on them. It is about 1" thick and sticky. You can slide it out to wash, but it is heavy. Like wrestling a mattress.
There is one standard size that fits fine without any cutting.
prohbob

All my previous cars have used WeatherTech's solutions, and I have no issues with them.

However, I can't seem to find any solutions where the Promaster City SLT Model (Tradesman, without any rear seats) is fully lined.

Any information would be most appreciated. I just bought my first one, and I want to get it wrapped and lined before I start piling cargo into the vehicle.

Also: What wall solutions are there for protection (no shelves) - I'm stacking 26 pound corrugated boxes, booth / tent equipment and moving boxes into my PMC

·
Registered
75 Posts
I put 1/2" plywood on the floors and partially covering the walls in mine. I also do a booth / trade show thing, and found adding brackets to put a shelf across the middle of the cargo area allowed me more versatile and efficient use of the van. I put up a thread that shows it. (the thread is titled "smuggler" or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I called a handful of dealers looking for the factory one (82214441) and they all told me the same thing. On backorder, 30 orders that need fulfilled, basically the same story.

Finally I started looking online and calling those places. I finally landed on a place in Texas, that's actually a dealership (Covert CDJR) that had them readily available and they shipped the next day.

I will say that this is more of a liner than a mat. But that's all I was looking for. The fit and finish was nice, annoying that it came shipped rolled up, so that took some time to straighten out..it does seem to scratch easy, but better a replaceable mat than the paint I thought.

Mopar Part Shop
512-730-3328
http://stores.revolutionparts.com/moparpartshop.com/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts