Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If you have replaced your stock 2014 Promaster wheels and still have those plastic hub covers sitting around taking up space in your shop, I am looking for a set. I have been slowly converting my van into a Citroen Relay, but I hit a bit of a speed-bump. The bolt pattern for the Relay is slightly smaller than the Promaster, so I need to cut out the Citroen logos and glue them into the Promaster covers. I figure it might take a few extras to get a good set of four...

So if you can help, please direct message me and we can work out details. I could cover postage or whatever. This is not a super high priority project, but I would like to get it done by this winter.

Thanks!

Super Moderator
I did the same thing. I just used a hole saw 2" if I remember but the center caps do come in a few different sizes. Get the centers first! 馃槈 . I had no problems the first time other than the logo on a couple of the caps faded away. I would suggest metal centers if you can find them. I just put a bit of RTV on the back to seal them in place. No problems in 5 years/ 100k+ miles.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank to Mike for sending the covers. I will post pictures once I get the new centers in place.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Turns out the logos are different sizes... always something. Significantly different diameters. Back to the drawing board.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts