Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want not white, black or yellow, Wagon SLT with nav, Sirius, tow package, backup camera, rear defrost/wiper, wheels and lights group. I can't seem to find one in this country that has all that and BACK SEATS.

Call me crazy. Dave Smith dealership in Idaho and 2 with all that stuff including second row power windows but neither have back seats. ???????

Anybody know where I can find this little jewel?

Signed,
Hopefully

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I want not white, black or yellow, Wagon SLT with nav, Sirius, tow package, backup camera, rear defrost/wiper, wheels and lights group. I can't seem to find one in this country that has all that and BACK SEATS.

Call me crazy. Dave Smith dealership in Idaho and 2 with all that stuff including second row power windows but neither have back seats. ???????

Anybody know where I can find this little jewel?

Signed,
Hopefully

Thanks
Hopefully,

That there is a Holy Grail of PMC's!!! It amazes me how some of these come fitted out of Baltimore. Power rear windows but no back seat...why even?
Good luck in your quest. I had the same issue, and opted for a Bright Silver SLT, with vented rear windows. I have since upgraded the amenities to fit my wants/needs! Hope you find your dream PMC! Aloha! Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't settle! I looked for months and came close to compromising on a few features, but i'm so glad I didn't. I finally found a charcoal grey Tradesman SLT with back power windows/seats, cruise, nav, xm, back-up camera, heated seats, rear wiper/defrost, fog lights, et all. It was a long and daunting search, but I could not be happier with my PMC!

Within those few months, I traveled hundreds of miles in all directions to test drive (luckily i do lots of traveling for work, so i was able to extend my search to places I knew I'd be traveling to and through). Mine had a previous owner who'd had it customized and it only had a few thousand miles on it....so, being lightly used was the compromise for me, but again I'm so happy with my van, I'm glad i didn't let the fact that it was pre-owned steer me away. GOOD LUCK! :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
It took me 8 months and two different dealers to get a loaded wagon slt.The only thing I didn't get was the color I wanted.I wanted that blue metallic,but settled for the dark gray metallic.Still looks good though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! I was in more of a hurry. I had one dealer say they could order one. 10-12 weeks was what she said. Two other dealers said Dodge wasn't taking orders for them so... Oh the joys of car shopping.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did you put flooring and side panels in yours?
Capt,

I just added in flooring, and considering adding in paneling. But my PMC is an SLT, so it came with the rear moldings...on the fence right now on what to do with the walls.

Yeah, if you can hang in there, I am sure the right one will come along. After checking with all the dealerships on the island, I would have had to wait at least 6-8 months. I see more of them on Maui than here on Oahu, but Hawaii dealerships in general are on the bottom of the list when it comes to getting any PMC inventory right now...true fact.

Most models on island right now are tradesman models, and very few 5 passenger SLT's that aren't white. The dealership I bought mine from now has a couple of blue metallic SLT's. but no back seat. Nice color, just not a big fan of that grill on a non-silver/grey van. Is why I bought a bright silver.

And my sales guy said, unless they get lucky and FCA sends out their requested order of PMC's, those 2 blue PMC's are the only 2016's they are getting this year. and they are still sitting on at least 4 or 5 2015's...

To date, there are probably about a dozen of these on the road here in Hawaii. So many Transits Connects and NV-200's, though. Lucky I'm a Dodge guy...!
Again, good luck in your quest, and I hope you find the PMC you are looking for!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Go to commercial truck trader or truck trader. They have a few. There are a few scattered around Washington and Oregon at dealers. I found some but bought mine in Idaho. Found in an out of the way small town and it had been sitting for a while because their customer base were not interested in it. It was the only one they had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
White one for sale

"If" you can deal with white, check my classified ad. 2400mi!:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts