Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Starting a new drone photo/video business and looking for a small, distinctive van to haul equipment and for promotion (thinking about a wrap). Considering the PMCity, Ford Transit Connect, Nissan NV200, and Chevy City Express (which apparently is a NV200 with a worse warranty). Have driven all of them and the PMCity is the nicest handling. Particularly looking for any info that might wave me off of a PMCity purchase. Accolades welcome too, of course. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Guessing that you are wanting the Tradesman model. The van has more power and larger cargo area than the competition you mentioned. Not sure about the road noise (sounds like inside a cargo van) as I haven't driven the rest. Handling is great with decent gas mileage. I think from the choices available the City has had fewer mechanical issues. The only real issue I've had is that there is no spare tire (not sure about the other vehicles). There is Road Assistance for 5 years if you're comfortable with that and a flat repair kit (goo of some kind). HP seems more than adequate for a full load however we only do city driving (<40MPH) so not sure how it would do on the freeways. You may want to peruse the Promaster City Forum here for more detailed experiences.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts