Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the mattress in earlier this week. I think it's going to sleep well.

We made a couple of 1 and 2 night trips in the van. We're leaving this morning for Christmas at each of our parents' homes and will leave the evening of the 26th for our first long road trip in the van. It will be a quick trip because my wife has to be back at work on the 2nd. We're headed to Big Bend National Park, then Guadeloupe Mountains and Carlsbad Caverns National Parks. I'm hoping I can squeeze a day of fishing in somewhere. I'm getting a new fly rod from my family for Christmas so I really want to get on the water with it. There's a good river outside of Austin that has trout so maybe we can stop there.

After working on this thing for 7 months its nice to pretty much be done. These types of trips are why we built the van. We used to make road trips across the West and would just sleep in the back of our Subaru. We'll only be in each location for a day or two. They have to be quick because my wife has limited vacation time. This trip we will hit our 20th National Park in 3 years.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,830 Posts
I like the look. Some natural wood and some white eye relief. I haven’t used butcher block tops since the 1970’s but they accent your cabin nicely!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great!What size mattress did you go with?
It's a 3/4 full. 48" wide by 75" tall. I actually have about 73" of space but the mattress squishes down to fit

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001664JOA/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514311965&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=InnerSpace+Luxury+Products&dpPl=1&dpID=51A7cprADQL&ref=plSrch[/ame]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts