Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a left over new metallic red Promaster City SLT wagon with back seat for personal use. Got 23 mpg for 1st 850 miles of mountain back country driving this last week. The only thing it does not have are the NAV and backup camera. Do not need the NAV. My phone works for that. But have decided a backup camera is a must have. Going to pull the rear door panel to see if any of the wiring is pre installed or if I have to run everything. It has the rear wiper and defroster installed. Do I want to integrate with the radio display, do a rear view mirror display or replace the rear view mirror with a monitor display? Not decided on that yet. The rear door posts kind of wipe out the view in the mirror. I like the one touch up/down feature for the front and rear windows. The visibility of the speedometer blows big time. It's virtually unusable most of the time. A/C is kind of weak. Would like if there was a way to lock the rear doors in the 180 degree open position so they stay put in the wind or on a slope.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts