·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2014 Ram Promaster 2500 159" diesel
1,436 Posts
I have no idea of what you need, but google christmas tree clips that should get you to what you need.

Has anyone found a source for those little plastic plug / push pins that hold the interior plastic panels onto the sliding door and rear cargo doors?
Any cheaper / generic version that definitely fits? I've bought some on Amazon, but missed the target for size.

·
Registered
810 Posts
My local hardware stores have them with their nuts and bolts and little shelves. They always let me take stuff outside to test fit it. Try your local mom and pop hardware stores, where the nuts and bolts are, and look for Automotive push clips. Ask them if you could take a few outside to test fit and when you find your correct size come back inside and get a whole bunch of them. Good luck

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was looking at mine last night wondering if they get destroyed when removed. I guess the answer is yes, they do. Not all push clips get destroyed when you pull them. You might try a different type that fits the same size hole and panel. Looks like that moparparts link is saying 1 "UPPER TRIM PANEL CLIP" ... which fits the left (???) for $6.56. That can't be right. The illustration might as well be Coke bottle caps or an Escher drawing. :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts