Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a used 2015 Dodge Promaster Van to build a conversion van. The previous owner had purchased and started to install a Liner Kit. He sold me the van before he had the installation finished and I now have all the pieces. I have a different plan for paneling and do not need the liner kit.

Looks identical to the Legend Fleet Solutions DurmaTherm kits, but I don't know the brand for sure.

Kit is for 159" wheelbase, high roof van and includes the following.
-Wall Liner
-Ceiling Liner
-Door Liner
-Diamond-plated chrome trim
Liners are dark grey color and trim is chrome diamond plate.

NOTE the liner was cut to accommodate a window in the front panel of the cargo area on the driver's side (see photos). If your van doesn't have this window, there will be a gap in the liner. Liner kit does NOT include liner for cargo sliding door. Liner kit does include ceiling (not installed in photos).

NOT included are the screws/plastic caps that come with the kit to mount. When I uninstalled from the van, some of the plastic pieces broke and I just tossed them. They're self-tapping screws--I've seen them at Home Depot/hardware stores before.

There are a few holes in the liners. The guy had a sofa seat/bed installed in the cargo area with seatbelts, and the holes are from mounting the seatbelts. (FYI-sofa seat/bed for sale on another post.) Otherwise it's in good condition. Liners and trim have sat in my spare bedroom since I took out of van--very clean.

Previous owner told me he paid over $1,800 including installation. Legend Fleet Solutions DurmaTherm kits are listed at $1,600 for the above specs--I'm selling for half price at $800.

Either for pick up or buyer pays for shipping. I have no idea how much shipping would cost, but if you need it shipped, I can make it happen.

Please contact Luke at 530-632-1284 (text preferred) or email [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
liner kit

We got our liner kit from American van in Huntington Beach. Great price great product. By the way this year there's a new generation rack out for the side of our vans they work fantastic I'll put a picture here with the website. www.surfracksmbc.com

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts