Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had Line X installed/sprayed to the floor of their PM? I had an estimate done and it was $500 for the floor or $1400 for the whole cargo area (floor,wall,ceiling) . Idk if this is a good idea except for anything but the floor. Skeptical on the rest. I think the installer is looking at the job will be easier if he doesn't have to tape off areas. Just trying to price out all my options before making a decision. The floor and walls have been priced out at about $1000 or so each from different vendors. That seems pretty high. Installation is what runs the price up. Anyone diy yet?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Why not paneling and a wood floor? Cheaper.
I think Line X is overrated. But that my opinion.
Do not think it will protect inside wall from having
a dent from something falling over and will appear
as an out side dent looking from the outside.
Paneling will prevent this.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think it would be more apt to trap moisture inside all the channels and other ugly bits on the sides. Even if there is no seepage from outside cracks and joints, there is condensation to consider. I've pulled cold vehicles out of the garage and had water literally dripping down metal panels that were dry minutes ago inside the garage.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think it would be more apt to trap moisture inside all the channels and other ugly bits on the sides. Even if there is no seepage from outside cracks and joints, there is condensation to consider. I've pulled cold vehicles out of the garage and had water literally dripping down metal panels that were dry minutes ago inside the garage.

And insulation would help a lot.

I will be adding dynamat (or something like it) to the walls before insulating and covering them right after the plywood flooring and e track.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts