Ram Promaster Forum banner

Limp Mode

300 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  keeponvaning
Hey y'all, new here but this seems like the place to be. Looking at purchasing a van but its got some issues I need to resolve before.

2015 Promaster with 115,000 miles. Vehicle will start, but will go into limp mode until regen system is fixed. Sensor was replaced last year but same thing happened. Mechanic thinks they havent found the right sensor and still believe to be bad regen sensor...

Is this worth getting mixed up in? Is it a common problem that the right mechanic can quickly and cheaply fix? Will the vehicle have further problems because of this?

Thanks!!

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2015 diesel 118" wheelbase 3/15 build Mexico
401 Posts
Hey y'all, new here but this seems like the place to be. Looking at purchasing a van but its got some issues I need to resolve before.

2015 Promaster with 115,000 miles. Vehicle will start, but will go into limp mode until regen system is fixed. Sensor was replaced last year but same thing happened. Mechanic thinks they havent found the right sensor and still believe to be bad regen sensor...

Is this worth getting mixed up in? Is it a common problem that the right mechanic can quickly and cheaply fix? Will the vehicle have further problems because of this?

Thanks!!

View attachment 93367
Nope the diesel Promaster has been abandoned by Ram parts are expensive and most mechanics don't know what they're looking at. Sold my 2015 after 50K of warranty repairs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.