Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a custom rack built for my 159 at the moment. I am trying to decide on what lightbar to install, I tried searching the forum for posts on light bars but nothing comes up. Anyone that has one please enlighten me. I would love to see some pictures as well. Currently looking at the Rigid 54 Inch curved light bar.

How far is it from the roof rail mounts from one side to the other? 57 inches?

Best,
M

·
Registered
129 Posts
Just measured my 159 at approximately 57”. I’m looking at racks too- what can you tell us about your plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
756 Posts

(EDIT: Not for final fabrication // form design, metric numbers rounded to English fractional)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Getting a custom rack from M-racks. They make offroad truck racks and emergency vehicles, have led front, side, rear lights built in.

Still in the design process as this has never been done on a Promaster before. 4 months and ongoing! Really trying to make it so I can put the grape solar panels side to side without hanging off the rack. !

·
Registered
188 Posts
We hired Main Made Studios of Florida to build our custom rack. It is powder coated, has diamond plate decking, a cut-out for our fan, mounting area for our solar panels, removable crossbars for our Kayaks and an awesome, low profile side mounted ladder.

Our project is on hold due to Michigan's wicked winter and the lack of interior working area..... can't wait to get started again and post some updates on this Main Made roof rack along with everything else we have ready to go....

Check our build thread for a photo of the rack while under construction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts