Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more just showing the lights below the shelf and below the bed.
VERY pleased with the lighting. When lying on the bed to be, when walking in the 'den' (area between
the bed/big shelf and the seats up front) the light is pleasing and incidental and radiates up the dark walls
nicely.
I remember back to the beginning of our build and MsNomer warning about over lighting our build. I'm please
to say that our grey walls absorb a lot of light.
But if we've slid the Slide-master out and are using it for a cooking platform the light is terrific for task work plus the under
shelf light and under bed light are below eye level, another plus.

·
Registered
239 Posts
VERY VERY NICE build.
If you didn't have so much money invested I'd be jealous as heck.
Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Super Moderator
10,141 Posts

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,510 Posts
EG

I got some lights when I started my build and bought too many, so I connected up with MM to sell him a few. They look good, and have a nice not-too-led looking color.

MM,

I like the look! Especially the lower lighting areas! I get tired just trying to keep up with all you get done in a day!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ProEddie.
The lights turned out way way better than I would have thought.
To me the lighting is very inviting, well as much as an industrial-euro build can invite with all the
cold hard surfaces.
When I contrast my build with MsNomers plush/warm/playroom I have to think this is a reflection
of my cold harsh personality.

As far as getting stuff done, just remember (to any noobies getting on with a PM conversion) that our approach
was plug-n-play as much as possible, using kits (like the Penda walls/celing), KK-Plus floor, etc. as much as possible.

Discounting the 5 week wait for Motion Windows we are where we are at 7 weeks invested. But at this point ~aside from
asthetics~ are fully functional for what we want the build to be. Also note (for the noobs again) that our overall build was
quite simple=no shower, no flushing toilet, etc. Removing water from the equation really takes a lot out of the equation.
Also no dedicated dinette or succinct kitchen area.
The pluses to negating dedicated kitchen/bath/pottie was a really large 'den' and we love that huge open space. It will figure
prominently when we are training cameras through camo netting out the sliding door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts