Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't bought a new vehicle in twenty years so I need to ask, besides the holographic visualization model viewing and the new vehicles coming out of a 3D printer, what are the other advancements?

Seriously, so it turns out I can't buy my new PM on Amazon. Surely there is some kind of nationwide Internet-based factory order purchase option. I'm in the Sac Cali vicinity, any recommended places to buy from (other than the dealership you work at, lol)?

I would love to simply spec my van, wait for it to come in, pay for it, and drive. Or do I still have to go the route my grandfather did?

·
Registered
61 Posts
when searched for and found you can do a test drive. when ordered, test drive is when you leave the lot.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Well I ordered and made the contract I made them agree I could test drive and reject the van if it was not satisfactory. At the time I ordered, a few diesels had been throwing codes in the previous months and I wanted to have a way out. My dealer was willing to do that as long as I bought some vehicle with the down payment. They had white gasses in stock so I had a backup. It was no issue of course.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well I ordered and made the contract I made them agree I could test drive and reject the van if it was not satisfactory. At the time I ordered, a few diesels had been throwing codes in the previous months and I wanted to have a way out. My dealer was willing to do that as long as I bought some vehicle with the down payment. They had white gasses in stock so I had a backup. It was no issue of course.
Smart... most dont have that written in, let alone dealer does not offer it or recommend it,

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts