Ram Promaster Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
One mod is to simply reshape the parking brake handle so it's horizontal when in the up position.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Did there used to be a "thanks" button?
Seems like all the forums have this face now. The truck forum I used to be on years ago, had a thanks button.

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Yes it changed with the update to this software. I think the owners have about a thousand forums so it might look familiar.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
End of Week 2:
Got the factory floor back in.

Started insulating walls. No 1" polysio in town. Bought XPS. Most cut out should finish and start gluing next week.

Received the Carr front steps. Installed driver side. I had a really hard time with that. Driver side should be easier since I now know what I'm doing. (scary)

Received the MaxAir Fan and Hein's adapter, so that's next week. First hole in the van. Wish me luck.

A coupon for the Basic Cabinetmaking Booklet came with myJig. Downloaded and read. Looked pretty straight forward except for the drawers. I'm going to do the make the example 15" cabinet as a learning exercise. The box/step/seat/cutting bench that I made has been useful.

My push for now is to get the bed in. The porta potti made it's maiden voyage in the van last weekend. Then I can do some camping and learning.
Lawt Driver Rear.jpg
Lawt Driver side.jpg

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Week 3
Still don't have the Passenger Step installed. When it is not brutally hot the grass is wet.

Got a lot of the insulation cut and glued in. Finally figured out that the best way to cut XPS is with the Jig Saw.

Took one of the back door panels off and started cutting insulation to go in, decided that the best plan was 1/2" polysio under the door panel. Now need a bunch of 1" plastic rivets. Impossible to find. Will use 10-32 rivvt nuts and screws.

Many folks say they use 1/4 20 and 10-32 screws so I ordered 100 of each from Bolt Depot.

Cut the 1/2" plywood to fit for the bed support. Grabbed the Astro 1442 and started looking for the 10-32 Mandrel. No 10-32 Mandrel! MMBGMC. Ordered 10-32 Mandrel and Rivet Nuts from Amazon.

My Solar Panel is in at Home Depot.

LAWT 5 Gluing insulation.jpg
LAWT 6 half inch polysio under door cover.jpg
LAWT 7 Starting Bed Support.jpg

·
Registered
3,314 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Inline like you have them looks best imo. If you click on one it'll do a slideshow type display, if that's what you're looking for.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts