Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2018 Promaster cargo van. I am here to find specific technical questions!
Let me start off with a little rant! Why did fiat make it so hard to replace turn signal blinker bulbs inside mirrors? The need for lens removal in order to get to blinker assembly is not well thought out. As I quickly learned by cracking my extended mirror lense like a potato chip...
Dealer wants to replace the whole unit now for $400, not including installation! WHAT!?
Changing this measly bulb can lead to major expenses! Be aware!

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
Sorry but that’s a rant not a proper introduction! Please try again.

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
It came off as an insult to the other forum members. You may rant in other forums, not the introductory forum. Please follow the rules!

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
So, it seems, you do not desire to be a member of the forum as you refuse to make a real introductory post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, it seems, you do not desire to be a member of the forum as you refuse to make a real introductory post.
Did not try to insult. You have my name, my real photo, the model of vehicle I have, and my intention of why I'm using this site. What else do you want!
ok ok I go again
My name is Bob. I own a van with a cracked side view mirror. At the moment, I am trying to join this site, which I have been following in the shadows for more than a year, in order to find information on how to repair my cracked mirror lens. I mean I'm looking to get knowledge about this issue and possibly more topics in the future.
Hopefully, members here can guide me closer in order to resolve this issue. Closer than simple "google it" or "call the dealer".
Ok! Now, you know my real first name as well. How do you wish for me to further prove my desire?

·
Super Moderator
10,653 Posts
That wasn’t so hard now was it? Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2019 Ram Promaster 136 HT Gasser Stealth Work Van Weekend Camper
280 Posts
Wow.You even got a " welcome to the Forum "
I never did....

Reactions: keeponvaning

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,691 Posts
Welcome!

Many here on the forum have wished that there was an indication with your name that shows some minimal info about you. It really helps with context when others are responding to your posts or threads. Since the forum doesn't offer that feature, please consider adding a short phrase to your account signature that tells us a bit about you and your van.

Here's how:

To the left of the 3 dots at the top of the screen click on "My Account"

From the drop down menu, click on "Account Settings"

In the menu on the right side of the screen, Click on "Signature"

In the text editing window, enter a signature (if you'd like) AND info on LENGTH, HEIGHT, AND LOCATION (for example, I put in "159HRinCT")

Hit Save.... all done, and THANKS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts