Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I was hoping for an update to the Euro lights, but that won't come until late summer - 2017MY, if at all. From what I can guess, the Euro Ducato lights are backwards compatible (the Mexican market Ducato has them), but you have to change all the front bodywork to make it work....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got my new LED Headlights in and they are insanely bright! While it was a bit of a pain in the ass to accomplish, as of now it was totally worth it. I used RTV (red) gasket seal to make the connection and after a week of being in there the bulbs are still firmly in place.

I got this idea from Hitech32 on his post here: http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175129&postcount=7

I attempted to make the metal retainer clips but I was loosing my mind trying to make it work. The bulbs I purchased have a fan in the back for cooling so it made it very difficult to get your hand down there and add a retainer clip. For the high beam, the bulb wont fix all that way, very close but I found that it was barely hitting the edge of the cap that goes on the back of the headlight. I too my grinder to it and shaved it down and presto, it went back on.

Here are the bulbs I purchased:

Honestly not a bad price considering most bright white bulbs cost $40-$70, especially if buying at an autoparts store.

Attachments

Reactions: hawkeye-cobra
1 - 3 of 3 Posts