Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else here have to spend time today doing the latest recall work on their PMs?

Spent ten minutes installing the airbag advisory decals on the visors and then sticking the included addendum onto the owners manual.

I'm tell'n ya, if this BS keeps up, I'll have to get rid of this POS!

If its not headrests installed wonky or decals, its always something. :eek::eek

This afternoon I was putting new wiper blades on it and realizing that come September I've had it two years already. I've enjoyed the heck outta this thing!

Reactions: KNDLKSTMS

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Rich- Ha Ha I get it- sarcasm needs a emoji or something so we don’t think you are trashing your good van due to a couple insignificant recalls. Mine arrived July 21 two years ago so we have both had them about two years. I have had the chance to drive mine 35,000 miles. We have seen Nova Scotia, PEI, the Gulf Coast, Norleans, the Keys, the Cape, a bit of Mexico, a few National Parks in CA and in NV, and the Bend in TX. It has been a joy to own. I smile every time I check the fuel mileage and get 26+! Headed Down East Maine in early September when the hoards leave. I’m stick’in’em in the data folder. POS=Positive Outlook Smile?

Reactions: Rich Maund

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad someone got the sarcasm. Hard to get that forward in the boards. Ove the years I've had it, I can't help but think I have stumbled upon a well kept secret vehicle. Found some guys from the gas company checking my van out after lunch yesterday. They were happy to hear I've had positive experience with mine.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm real tempted to have the dealer install them

...but my gut feeling is to put them in the trash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts