Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these yet? Any idea of price on the Thermoformed Partition one?

Looks like you will have more room for the front seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one of these with the window in it. I paid $720.00 and installed it myself. The window is stationary. Yes it allows full travel of the seats.in my 2500/159 promaster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have one of these with the window in it. I paid $720.00 and installed it myself. The window is stationary. Yes it allows full travel of the seats.in my 2500/159 promaster.
That's probably right. The price I got was from a dealer and that included dealer installation.
So you said the seat will travel fully all the way back? Will it also recline any while it is all the way back? I ask that because that is the position I find comfortable. Thanks for your info.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's probably right. The price I got was from a dealer and that included dealer installation.
So you said the seat will travel fully all the way back? Will it also recline any while it is all the way back? I ask that because that is the position I find comfortable. Thanks for your info.
Funny, my dealer told me he can put that exact one in for the same cost as the factory partition. I can't believe $1200 for a plastic partition. I hope his is accurate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It inclines but not that much. maybe 2"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts