Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these cabinets that someone bailed on. Selling these below cost. Perfect for DIY. Add a sink and fridge...good to go. All the hardwork is done. Water can be supplied with two 5 gallon jugs.

Kitchenette and upper (Dark Grey set) $1800 (normally these are $2600)

Overhead 60 x 12 x 12 cabinet-perfect for above bed or kitchenette
Kitchenette 44 wide x 34 high, x 22 deep
2.7 Norcold Freezer cut out and Smev single sink/stove cut out

Kitchenette lower (light grey) $1200 (lower kitchenette only, normally $1800)
Kitchenette 44 wide x 34 high, x 22 deep
2.7 Norcold Freezer cut out and Smev single sink/stove cut out

PM with your Phone and email and we can talk on phone and can email you more details if interested. DIY Only. Pick up Only.

Sorry no responses in this thread, please PM.

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2984.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still have these...you can pick them up immediately contact me through PM - send phone number, make a deal over phone if you can pick them up right away. . Phone contact only...Make an offer these are taking up to much space.

Sink is NOT included...just to show what the sink and fridge look like so you know why the openings are there. These are not junk, nice hardware, soft close, latching locks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to move these - if you are interested and can pick up right away...make offer over phone; you maybe surprised. Would sell these way below what they cost to make. These all have soft close drawers and locking hardware. They are not junk. PM your contact phone number and I will call back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts