Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 3500 EXT Camper Conversion in CT (TX for now due to Covid)
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much like the title says, I am selling an inverter.
Model is IC122055 from Kisae. 2000W rated, 55A charger, I attached the manual and you can read about it.

The panel can be removed for remote mounting with normal telephone wire. (its in the instructions)

It is not internet connected, bluetooth, or anything, just a solid inverter. I used it in my old class b van for AC power when I did not want to run the generator, but I didn't have a big enough battery bank to really use it to its full capacity.

I purchased it Jan 3, 2015 and still have the email receipt. It was $462

Here are some pictures

It is pretty much as new.

Located in DFW area texas. $150

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow...I literally just bought one of these. Albeit I needed the newest version for LiFEP04 compatibility...this is a GREAT price.

GLWS

Free bump!

·
Registered
2018 3500 EXT Camper Conversion in CT (TX for now due to Covid)
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...I literally just bought one of these. Albeit I needed the newest version for LiFEP04 compatibility...this is a GREAT price.

GLWS

Free bump!
Thanks, I had to switch because of lithium batteries and I needed more than 55 amps of charging for a 600 AH battery bank. It was fine with a single 105 AH AGM battery, but my new inverter charges at 120 amps (and is $$$$)

You'll enjoy yours, its a solid piece of gear. I'd use it long before I went with Renogy.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks, I had to switch because of lithium batteries and I needed more than 55 amps of charging for a 600 AH battery bank. It was fine with a single 105 AH AGM battery, but my new inverter charges at 120 amps (and is $$$$)

You'll enjoy yours, its a solid piece of gear. I'd use it long before I went with Renogy.
I should receive it in the mail this week! My 300aH of batteries though...not yet! Thanks

·
Premium Member
2021 3500 Extended
255 Posts
If it can handle 2 AGM's(either 2- 6v or 2- 12v) I'll take it......PM inbound

1 - 5 of 5 Posts