Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Key fob died at 7500 miles and 4 months. Takes 2-3 days to get. Left me stranded on a job. Thankfully the spare key worked still and I could take truck back till they got new key in. That's after the dealer had it for a day before they looked at it. So much for "Next bay service" advertised with my business link membership.

Roadside was excellent. Called at 12ish and within the hour there was a tow truck there to get it.

I also have the rear suspension squeak, brake squeal, I guess the older Uconnect radio, no cargo net upon delivery, and today a rattle from the front driver side suspension. Haven't had either recalls done yet either. Wonder how long they'll have it when I bring it in for all that? Haha

On the bright side fuel mileage is good. Averaging 15.5/gal so far with heavy mixed driving. I think the avg speed s around 25-27.

The windshield wiper fluid is a PiTA to refill as well. I bought a special funnel just for that purpose.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
That is strange that the most used filling container is the hardest to fill.
They should supply a genuine Mopar filling funnel.
Welcome!
Ebody eh?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Key fob died at 7500 miles and 4 months. Takes 2-3 days to get. Left me stranded on a job. Thankfully the spare key worked still and I could take truck back till they got new key in. That's after the dealer had it for a day before they looked at it. So much for "Next bay service" advertised with my business link membership.

Roadside was excellent. Called at 12ish and within the hour there was a tow truck there to get it.

I also have the rear suspension squeak, brake squeal, I guess the older Uconnect radio, no cargo net upon delivery, and today a rattle from the front driver side suspension. Haven't had either recalls done yet either. Wonder how long they'll have it when I bring it in for all that? Haha

On the bright side fuel mileage is good. Averaging 15.5/gal so far with heavy mixed driving. I think the avg speed s around 25-27.

The windshield wiper fluid is a PiTA to refill as well. I bought a special funnel just for that purpose.

So the van would not start with the spare key? Why was it towed?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did start with spare key.

I was working at a job site 60 miles from home base. I'm not sure who carries a spare key with them.... Haha.

Got new key today.

FWIW they want 240/key for fancy key and 160/key for generic spare...robbery. And they don't stock them either.

They fixed accelerator pedal recall and did a visual on brake line while they had it. I notified them of some other issues I'm having. The SA said he would dig into the internal memos and tsb to be prepared when I bring it back for that stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts