Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm about to buy a 159wb 2500 high roof to convert into a mobile office/camper that I'll be taking around the country (USA). I spent a solid few weeks of research before deciding on the Promaster over the competition but I think I've made the right choice. I've already found a lot of great information on the forum, looking forward to getting involved.

JJ

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,530 Posts
Welcome! Short time to a great decision!

I spent a solid many months before deciding to get a PM (mostly because in 2014 they were hard to get in anything but WHITE!)

If you get a chance, add your location to your member profile

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Short time perhaps, but I'm efficient, I've spent maybe 150+ hours of research, data crunching, and analysis. I become obsessive when I get motivated,;I have pages of spreadsheets to account for it. The color part was easy for me, I'm vinyl wrapping so white was all I was looking for, I can image that looking for anything but white would have made things very challenging. Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Short time perhaps, but I'm efficient, I've spent maybe 150+ hours of research, data crunching, and analysis. I become obsessive when I get motivated,;I have pages of spreadsheets to account for it. The color part was easy for me, I'm vinyl wrapping so white was all I was looking for, I can image that looking for anything but white would have made things very challenging. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Check out plasti dipping your van rather than wrapping. May not be a fit for you. There is a van in the sprinter forum that is impressive and you're looking at $600 in materials including the $150 spray gun.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts