Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more dealers should offer these. boosts productivity

·
Registered
63 Posts
more dealers should offer these. boosts productivity
I agree, I use it 10 times or more every day. I would prefer a hinged double side door. If you can get your drivers door open you could also get your side doors open, with less effort and long term wear on me and the door. But what do I know, only been working out of trucks and vans for 35+ years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agreed. the sliding door is inferior to swing doors

·
Registered
64 Posts
dual sliders are great for me

I love my dual sliders. When working out of the van I often leave one or both open for extended periods. Don't have to prop them open on windy days or if parked on a slant.

Also the ProMaster is a wide vehicle. The sliders let you park in a narrow spot and still get the side door open.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For the Ram Promaster I bought, one of the deciding factors is that it had a driver side sliding door. None of the other ones had that, and the van is big enough that walking around to the other side gets old.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
For the Ram Promaster I bought, one of the deciding factors is that it had a driver side sliding door. None of the other ones had that, and the van is big enough that walking around to the other side gets old.
That's a nice looking ride, the alloys really set it off. I had to order mine to get the drivers slider.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts