Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I see this is my 8635th post. KOV has 8620 and in the next few days is sure to surpass the number of posts I have made. Since I sold my 136HT I have signed on every few days and read as many new posts as I have time for. I have posted a few responses and plan to continue in the same way for as long as my interest holds.
In those 8000+ posts I have received 2625 positive responses, what used to be called “Thanks” and I appreciated every one. I have also received about 75 Discussions, formally PMs, and a handful of them were descriptions of places I could put my opinions in a most unflattering way. Odd, I expected more. Many of the rest have resulted in amazing contacts, visits, gifts, and warm regards that I never would have experienced with out you. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Well, I don't usually ask for opinions because I already know everything.
Problem is, I usually can't remember most of it.
So, don't go anywhere.

·
Super Moderator
8,605 Posts
Yup but it might be time to start banning non Promadter owners🤭

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch!

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
KOV is sure to surpass the number of posts I have made
There's no reason why you can't stay ahead. You could simply post a few times p/day. It can be just general banter and tomfoolery. Even one word posts or just a smiley.
It doesn't need to be deep, intellectual, long-winded, meaningful and ultra helpful like, say, all my posts are.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
There's no reason why you can't stay ahead. You could simply post a few times p/day. It can be just general banter and tomfoolery. Even one word posts or just a smiley.
It doesn't need to be deep, intellectual, long-winded, meaningful and ultra helpful like, say, all my posts are.
But that plays havoc with the ratio of thanks/likes to posts... :po_O

·
Super Moderator
8,605 Posts
RD is busy taking helicopter control lessons these days (but that’s another story for another time. (And my lips are sealed)🙀

·
Registered
904 Posts
I for one am willing to chip in for some kind of award, plaque, wristwatch, or commemorative plate to mark this occasion. Perhaps some kind of virtual awards banquet or ceremonial roast is in order.

Reactions: keeponvaning

·
Super Moderator
8,605 Posts
Unfortunately if we do that he will just hang around for another award!🤭

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Is he doing a chopper camper conversion?
I'm jealous. I would much rather have a helicopter than a van.

·
Premium Member
8,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drone flying practice, KOV? Award, really? That is NUTZ. Yes I have lots of plans. I’m thinking about some type of local camper for New England and Eastern Canadian Provinces when they open up. Anyone have experience with a wedge camper?
GFC-in-BAJA-Cortez-ex_121.jpg
I will continue to post drivel from time to time and I will request information on portable power and refrigerator for the Tacoma if I move on the wedge. All I need is an excuse to think I need this. No reason to sign me off or prod me to compete with KOV for postings. I have days I miss the van, lots of them actually but I bought tickets to fly to the SW this winter so that is that. At this time my two exploration vehicles each have about 240,000 miles. 4 Runner in AZ and Tacoma in NH, same engines and trans.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts