Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally, 2 months in the making. Salvage 2015 Promaster 2500 HR Flame Red 72K miles.
Some body work and a trip to the dealer and here we are. Our blank canvas
to create our own conversion. Will post updates here as we go.

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
411 Posts
Before photo???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
The Cogitation Station...

??. Can’t get this to stay vertical. Suggestions? (RDinNHandAZ pulled my head out. Thank you sir)

Reactions: Deryn

·
Premium Member
8,724 Posts
Edit it out of the post. Have the picture on your desktop or pad and open it with any app that will let you edit pictures. If it is not oriented properly do that and save it back to the desktop or screen. Then use the “insert Image” option to reinsert it.
Good luck

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I like the layout.
Are you bolting those chairs down?
Maybe magnets, so you can change it up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Insulating with Thinsulate. Ballpark guesstimate...how many cans of 3M 90 (about 200 sq feet)?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Edit it out of the post. Have the picture on your desktop or pad and open it with any app that will let you edit pictures. If it is not oriented properly do that and save it back to the desktop or screen. Then use the “insert Image” option to reinsert it.
Good luck
I like the layout.
Are you bolting those chairs down?
Maybe magnets, so you can change it up.
Magnets??? Hmm...that might just be the ticket.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck
Thank you sir. ??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm, how to bolt down? No tie-down bolts, just the threaded holes. Anyone know what the threading is?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts