Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had an AirHead composting toilet for almost 2 years now. Very satisfied except for the meager ~2 gallon urine diversion tank. We ordered the piss tank with a spun-welded 1/2" fitting in the side for the future. Now is the future.

Just received the CAK224 tank from Great Britain which fits the PM. Just thought I would include a few pix prior to install which may be useful for others considering this product.

Included was the tank with integral vents in each of the two sections which nest up between the cross members. This should answer the questions of others in relation to venting and useable capacity.

Will be installing this tomorrow so if anyone has a question concerning dimensions or otherwise, speak up or hold your peace.

The J-hooks are really not useful as far as I can tell. Euro models obviously differ in hole patterns in the cross member. I plan to use rivnuts and stainless bolts through the van floor to attach the steel strapping. No real inconvenience. As you can tell from the hardware pic of what was included, the British version of what constitutes one metre of tubing for the drain varies quite differently from the NorthAmerican metre. **** Britts.

Have not decided where to run the drain to yet. Any ideas? Also, since the tank has a top outlet on both sides, the driver side outlet will be used for emergency overflow/additional venting. View attachment 63284

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Just to be clear,...your piss tank is more like a gray water tank, under the van, as opposed to a small jug that sits inside the toilet?
I would definitely like to see this setup

Also, that pic didn't work.

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried to post in the how to section but could not. Used the test section to see what I was doing wrong.
And yes, the urine tank has a fitting to drain into the grey water tank. I don't believe you can do that with a Natures Head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts