Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is an Isotemp Spa15 water heater (With the option to tap into the cooling system from the van), 35 gallon freshwater tank and custom built 20 gallon aluminum grey water tank. These are in fantastic shape and were just removed from a self build Promaster conversion I purchased from another member here. The water system in it was very well thought out, but it was much larger than I require so I'm downsizing the tanks.

I'd like to sell it all together if possible and am offering local pickup only due to the size (Located in Southeast Michigan). I am asking $600 for everything shown.

I will try posting up a few pictures later this evening. If interested please PM me through the site or email [email protected].

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you post dimensions on the tanks? Thanks.

Sure. The water tank is 36.5" long, 16" tall and 16" wide. The aluminum tank is 25" long (Plus 2" outlet), 17" tall and 15.5" wide. The Isotemp heater is about 21" by 13" including the piping.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have sold the Isotemp heater. The plastic freshwater tank and aluminum grey water are still available (Local pickup only). $250 for both or $150 for the aluminum tank and $100 for the freshwater tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts