Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! New here and just about to get into a 2017 PM High Roof 159 WB. Wanted to see what some seasoned professionals thought. Here's the options that it comes with:

Customer Preferred Package 21A
Power Folding / Heated Mirrors
12-Volt Rear Auxiliary Power Outlet
GPS Navigation
Speed Control
Uconnect® 5.0
GPS Antenna
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
5.0-Inch Touchscreen Display
Media Hub (USB, Aux)
Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®
ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera

The MSRP on the car is at $37,775

After taxes/registration and rebates, the out the door prices comes out to about ~#32,800.

Any feedback is appreciated. Also is there anything that I should ask the dealer as an addition or try to get. Looking forward to joining the Promaster ranks.

·
Super Moderator
10,148 Posts
Yes, its a good price for a brand new high159. Eep after taxes, registration. You done good ;)

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
And about the same price as 2 aftermarket swivels with lowered bases if you order them in a new van but about a thousand times as much if you try to buy them after!

Reactions: saad2605

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, its a good price for a brand new high159. Eep after taxes, registration. You done good
Thanks! Thats about the best I was able to do with pricing and options.
If you have any interest in swivels, get the factory option. A thousand times better than aftermarket.
And about the same price as 2 aftermarket swivels with lowered bases if you order them in a new van but about a thousand times as much if you try to buy them after!
Unfortunately that wasn't really an option that I had available as I was taking off dealer lot and this was the best I was able to do with pricing and options considered. Plus I'm don't see a scenario in my use where I would get much use out of it. It would have been a nice option to have though. Maybe next time around as I just finalized and she's home now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi,

That is almost exactly what we paid for ours with the same options (minus GPS, but including factory floor) a month ago. Go for it.

Reactions: saad2605

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do it and make me jealous! Bought mine with similar options in June for the same price..... plus taxes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where do you guys live! i couldn't get any dealer to go below 34K out the door (Texas)
Do it and make me jealous! Bought mine with similar options in June for the same price..... plus taxes.
I'm down here in SoCal. I was able to get the dealer to close on ~$32300 after everything which is even lower then what I initially thought. Check all the prices online of the vehicles. Go through Truecar, Edmunds, Costco, Sams Club, AAA, any other national association. I found true car and Sams to be the best, plus I was registering it as a business so a couple of additional incentives through that. Hopefully you guys can find something good as well. To be honest it was an intimidating job for a first timer like me but be confident and it becomes easy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
So I finally agreed to get 2017 2500 159" WB HR for 34K (OTD). the sticker price is 39550 and I think i'm happy with my price since dealers around here are so hard to deal with

Now time to plan my 2nd battery hookup, insulations, roof fan and hard wood floor install. Looking for fwd to these projects and asking for y'all advice, thx

·
Super Moderator
10,148 Posts
If the OTD price includes tax, etc I think you did ok. Convience is worth a lot. Some people travel to find the best price others find it next door. If you are satisfied then it's a good price. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts