Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been discussing pricing with a dealer on a new promaster. Sticker is $38,685 with all options then they have some adjusted market value and other fees that bring it up to $42,00 and over the phone he agreed to $32,800. Was going to try to get him down to an even 32,000. 159" high roof, 3 seats, factory divider, floor, 5" screen, backup camera etc. I've found this section of the forum to be very informative and was just wondering if those of you who have purchased would find this to be a decent deal. Thanks for the insight.

·
Premium Member
8,845 Posts
It is decent.
What year is “New” as a 2015 should be cheaper than a 2017 and believe it or not there are some out there.
Be sure you really want the partition bulkhead and double seat as changing them out are both a pain and include some unfortunate compromises.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 2017. I am a contractor and we need the 3rd seat as well as the divider, it gets too loud in the cab with all the tools in the back.

·
Super Moderator
10,853 Posts
It's a pretty good price. I paid $32k for my '14 without a divider and vinyl bucket seats high, 2400, 159, gasser.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts