Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes, buzzer volume is in the Menu using those arrows left of the steering wheel under Buzzer Volume. It goes from 0 to 7 and there is a decent amount of change, but even 0 is a bit louder than needed and would be nice if it really was zero.

·
Registered
2019 Ram PM 3500 High Top 159" WB EXT
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I actually found the pics!
These should kinda give the idea.
If you do the flashlight trick after dark, it's easy to find the spot.
I just took a look with a flashlight and found on the driver's side there was a light leak on the front and rear sides of the wheel well, so I will have to seal that up. Good call RnR!

·
Registered
2019 Ram PM 3500 High Top 159" WB EXT
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
@RnR You said you might redo the silicone sealant at some point for the small leaks by the wheel wells, any idea what you would use instead if doing it over again? This product looks like it might be a good solution, going to H-D today to pick some up.

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
165 Posts
I second polyurethane sealant. We Airstream folks swear by Sikaflex 221. Because all Airstreams leak... :sneaky:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Probably a good bet with the polyurethane caulk.
I filled a crack in my mother's basement with polyurethane masonry caulk over 10 yrs ago.
Was there yesterday and checked it. Caulk is still rubbery and like it was when new and no water has ever made it through.
GE has a new silicone caulk formula that I've used on a few things and it feels much more like the polyurethane when cured. I like it. I would have used that instead of the original silicone if I knew about it.
KIMG0907.JPG

·
Registered
2017 136” HR
165 Posts
The one thing to remember with silicone is that nothing, except silicone, will stick to it. So future repairs won't hold if that person doesn't remember or knows it was silicone.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts