Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 136" HR
422 Posts
Those are optional grab bars, most Promaster don't have those installed. You can remove then without any issue.

·
Registered
19 Posts
With all due respect. Considering the two questions you’ve asked so far, I would advise having someone more knowledgeable work on your van rather than cause damage.

·
Registered
2021 118 low roof Red
156 Posts
I have some I took off. Its annoying cuz I don't wanna just throw them away, but wtf will I do with them? I doubt there's a good market for them
Pointless grab bars , keeping 1 to hang cleaning / polishing towels on , other side sitting in my shed . almost impossible to assemble anywhere else because of strange angle .

·
Registered
2017 2500 HiTop 159 Cargo Van white.
555 Posts
For those of us that climb in and out of the back of our van the bars come in very handy. We mostly have our mt bikes, Kayaks, dirt bikes and camping gear in our van and tow a trailer to sleep in.

·
Registered
2019 118" Silver
1,095 Posts
Have not seen those bars before either and didn't know it was an option. Go in and out the back more than anything else when stopped for the night. Just grabbing the edge of the closed driver side door, or the edge of the van body either side works fine but if I had those I'd probably leave them in place and use them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I find mine really nice for getting in. If you remove them, offer them up here... somebody will go for it and they wouldn't be insanely expensive to ship.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts